Name:
Location: Shire of Trisel, Trimaris

I am in my late forties, a proud husband, father, and a bard. I am a book pedlar by trade and a bookman by vocation. I am a romantic, a realist, and a Believer. I like a good joke, and a bad one even better. I admire all ladies for the innate beauty that is in each one, but my heart is sworn to the fair and gentle Lady Lorelei, who has consented to share my life and my name.

Wednesday, July 12, 2006



A few words on my avatar. The tartan is Ancient Mackay, of which McKee is a variant spelling or sept. I got the motto from reading a book explaining Japanese culture called The Chrysanthemum and the Sword. Rather than saying that the pen is mightier than the sword, I believe that both have their purpose and work together, not against each other. There is no need to say that one is mightier than than the other. When properly used you would not want to be skewered with either one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home