Name:
Location: Shire of Trisel, Trimaris

I am in my late forties, a proud husband, father, and a bard. I am a book pedlar by trade and a bookman by vocation. I am a romantic, a realist, and a Believer. I like a good joke, and a bad one even better. I admire all ladies for the innate beauty that is in each one, but my heart is sworn to the fair and gentle Lady Lorelei, who has consented to share my life and my name.

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Cailleach

As evening turns to night we gather round,
Our bellies full, our drink within our hands.
Though weary from the day's events, the sound
Of music by the fire's glow demands
We come together, join in company,
An impromptu assembly in the night,
Unite our voices in glad harmony,
Blending to ignite our heart's delight.
The drums, the flutes, the fiddles and guitar
joined together in an ancient tune,
As our fire dwindles down to coals, we are
Alive with melody beneath the moon.
The night is magic, born of happy chance.
With music that invites our souls to dance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home