Name:
Location: Shire of Trisel, Trimaris

I am in my late forties, a proud husband, father, and a bard. I am a book pedlar by trade and a bookman by vocation. I am a romantic, a realist, and a Believer. I like a good joke, and a bad one even better. I admire all ladies for the innate beauty that is in each one, but my heart is sworn to the fair and gentle Lady Lorelei, who has consented to share my life and my name.

Saturday, September 02, 2006

The Ladies Richly Garbed

Tell me what would be the point
Of playing at chivalry
Without a lady richly garbed
To reward your bravery?
Who would not dare Some valorous deed
Of Herculean scope.
When from the side some fair eyes smile
And breed within him hope.
Our ladies inspire us to excel
And to surpass all foes.
He does his best when his lady fair
Dressed in her finest goes.
Our swords are bright, our arms are strong
Our wits are keenly barbed
When from the sidelines cheering us go
Our ladies richly garbed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home