Name:
Location: Shire of Trisel, Trimaris

I am in my late forties, a proud husband, father, and a bard. I am a book pedlar by trade and a bookman by vocation. I am a romantic, a realist, and a Believer. I like a good joke, and a bad one even better. I admire all ladies for the innate beauty that is in each one, but my heart is sworn to the fair and gentle Lady Lorelei, who has consented to share my life and my name.

Monday, August 25, 2008

A Victory Toast

Let the heralds proclaim the news
To every noble lord:
The most audacious rapiers
Fight for the Red Sword.
Where ever earnest steel is drawn
In tourney or melee,
Rest assured the Red Sword
Company will own the day.
See how the proudest cavaliers
Let aspirations fade
When o'er the List they see the banner
Bearing the Scarlet Blade.
They take their loss and then enjoy
The hospitality
Most graciously provided
By the Red Sword Company
The crimson edge is sharpest
Evident for all to see
So lift a glass in honor of
The Red Sword Company

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home