Name:
Location: Shire of Trisel, Trimaris

I am in my late forties, a proud husband, father, and a bard. I am a book pedlar by trade and a bookman by vocation. I am a romantic, a realist, and a Believer. I like a good joke, and a bad one even better. I admire all ladies for the innate beauty that is in each one, but my heart is sworn to the fair and gentle Lady Lorelei, who has consented to share my life and my name.

Friday, March 07, 2008

One Flesh

One Flesh


Lady of my heart, you've given me
Unprecedented access to your soul,
Laid in my hands the fierce ability
To wreak upon your heart a dreadful toll,
Yet trusting, that in love, I'll do no harm,
But cherish and protect what I've been given.
And so, before I offer you my arm,
I offer prayer for worthiness, to Heaven,
And further, place my own heart in your hands.
Thus trust for trust, I give you power o'er me,
And also trust that God has his own plans
In forging strong between us, unity.
As we're thus joined, I pray that you will see
I can't harm you without destroying me.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

really passionite

3:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

romantic for all those hopeful

11:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home