Name:
Location: Shire of Trisel, Trimaris

I am in my late forties, a proud husband, father, and a bard. I am a book pedlar by trade and a bookman by vocation. I am a romantic, a realist, and a Believer. I like a good joke, and a bad one even better. I admire all ladies for the innate beauty that is in each one, but my heart is sworn to the fair and gentle Lady Lorelei, who has consented to share my life and my name.

Monday, July 31, 2006

Sonnet: She Walks in Corridors

She walks in corridors built of her regret
O’er past occasions marked by pain and grief,
Cursed to know her truth and not forget
Each step she took, and never find relief
From all the sorrows that she bears within
The ruins of her anger and her pride.
Nothing left for her but to descend
Into despair, for all her hopes have died.
And yet, for all her loss, her head is high,
Although the void wants to consume her soul.
She will not give in to the urge to die,
But rather, she embraces her grief whole.
Although defeat is bitter as the gall,
It’s still her own, and she will claim it all.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hellow Raymond,
firrst of all, what is a sonnet. second of all, how old is that description of you?
well anyway you have gReat talent and i wish i could hook you up with apublisher, but i cawn't
SinCely,
Rhiana Sudmalis Mckay,
Queen of Rhinithia

P.S. funny isn't our last names?
P.S.S. Figrrred me out yet?
Ta-ta

4:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home