Name:
Location: Shire of Trisel, Trimaris

I am in my late forties, a proud husband, father, and a bard. I am a book pedlar by trade and a bookman by vocation. I am a romantic, a realist, and a Believer. I like a good joke, and a bad one even better. I admire all ladies for the innate beauty that is in each one, but my heart is sworn to the fair and gentle Lady Lorelei, who has consented to share my life and my name.

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Lorelei

It's a wonder that I make it through each day,
Distracted as I am by thoughts of you;
Your eyes, your voice, your touch, each little way
You've made yourself the center of my view.
By day I stumble round as in a fog.
And if one asks me why, the reason's this:
My mind replays a constant dialog,
Recounting all the pleasures of your kiss.
Your enchantment holds me in your snare.
My imagination is on fire.
The flames within encourage me to dare
And whisper in your ear of my desire:
To match our hearts together, you and I;
To hold you in my arms, my Lorelei.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home