Name:
Location: Shire of Trisel, Trimaris

I am in my late forties, a proud husband, father, and a bard. I am a book pedlar by trade and a bookman by vocation. I am a romantic, a realist, and a Believer. I like a good joke, and a bad one even better. I admire all ladies for the innate beauty that is in each one, but my heart is sworn to the fair and gentle Lady Lorelei, who has consented to share my life and my name.

Monday, September 24, 2007

The Queen's Challenge at Red Tower

This was written for Red Tower, but due to a change of format in the fighting, was never used.


The Rapiers of Meridies here seen
Have gathered to pay homage to our Queen,
The honored Lady who inspires our swords
To show that our affection’s more than words,
Displaying for Her Majesty’s good will
The utmost of our talents and our skill.
And though we battle for a glittering prize,
‘Tis so much sweeter played ‘fore Royal eyes.
So, for the pleasure of your Honored throne,
We look to you, Milady, say “Lay on".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home