Name:
Location: Shire of Trisel, Trimaris

I am in my late forties, a proud husband, father, and a bard. I am a book pedlar by trade and a bookman by vocation. I am a romantic, a realist, and a Believer. I like a good joke, and a bad one even better. I admire all ladies for the innate beauty that is in each one, but my heart is sworn to the fair and gentle Lady Lorelei, who has consented to share my life and my name.

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

The Baronesse's Tourney At Red Tower

Another piece that was intended for Red Tower, but was not used due to a format change.


From the furthest reaches of Meridies
Are gathered here these students of the blade
To demonsrate our prowess in this glade
Under our fair Baronesses’ gaze.
Who has ever been the swordsman’s friend
Both a sponsor, and a patroness
Therefore, in honor of our Baroness
Let swords be drawn, our tournament begin.
Let’s hear the ring of steel on steel again
The flash of sword and dagger in the sun.
Let mighty acts of swashbuckling be done
For the honorable Lady Carol Jane
At your Excellency’s pleasure we’ll commence
This tourney of the Arte of Defence

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home