Name:
Location: Shire of Trisel, Trimaris

I am in my late forties, a proud husband, father, and a bard. I am a book pedlar by trade and a bookman by vocation. I am a romantic, a realist, and a Believer. I like a good joke, and a bad one even better. I admire all ladies for the innate beauty that is in each one, but my heart is sworn to the fair and gentle Lady Lorelei, who has consented to share my life and my name.

Monday, August 25, 2008

A Note of Recognition

Your Majesties, I pray attend
Whiles’t I speak of a worthy friend
Who’s proved himself in many ways
A credit to Meridies.
Quick to lend a helping hand,
Without waiting for command,
He serves his shire with a smile,
And always goes the extra mile.
He doesn’t brag; he seeks no fame:
Thomas of Owl’s Nest Is his name.
All His companions would agree,
His is the best of loyalty.
In recognition, I resort
To make to you this bard’s report.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home