Name:
Location: Shire of Trisel, Trimaris

I am in my late forties, a proud husband, father, and a bard. I am a book pedlar by trade and a bookman by vocation. I am a romantic, a realist, and a Believer. I like a good joke, and a bad one even better. I admire all ladies for the innate beauty that is in each one, but my heart is sworn to the fair and gentle Lady Lorelei, who has consented to share my life and my name.

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

To Her Most Gracious Excellency Carol Jane

The excitment of Red Tower's at an end.
But now that the festivities are through,
Tis only proper I take up my pen
To pause and offer thanks once more to you.
My daughter and I both appreciate
Your kindness and your generosity,
Inviting us to share table and plate.
The honor due to you, you shared with me.
Tis said the measure of nobility,
The evidence of a pure and gentle heart,
Is expressed in your hospitality.
A pleasure unexpected on my part.
This humble bard is proud to serve your hall.
My pen is ever at your beck and call.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home