Name:
Location: Shire of Trisel, Trimaris

I am in my late forties, a proud husband, father, and a bard. I am a book pedlar by trade and a bookman by vocation. I am a romantic, a realist, and a Believer. I like a good joke, and a bad one even better. I admire all ladies for the innate beauty that is in each one, but my heart is sworn to the fair and gentle Lady Lorelei, who has consented to share my life and my name.

Monday, July 23, 2007

Kiss Me Lady

Kiss me Lady, and be my Lady,
And I will be your Love.
Let me be the troubadour
That you’ve been dreaming of.
Take the hand I offer you
And stand here by my side,
And I will make my solemn vow
And take you for my bride.

I have heard the whispered longings
Hidden in your sighs.
And I can see the invitation
Dancing in your eyes.

I am no great armored knight
To ride in constant war.
I’m but a humble minstrel
With my songs, and verse, and lore.
But I too have a good steel sword
To keep your soul from harm.
And I’m as noble as any knight
When you are on my arm.

Walk with me through meadows green,
By waters fresh and clear.
Be for me the pleasant
Company I hold most dear.

See before us the road awaits
That leads to who knows where.
But where ever this road may lead
I know I want you there.
The journey’s a grand adventure,
But how dreary it would be
If I should have to walk that road
With out your company.

The journey’s our destination,
Let us walk it hand in hand.
Find that far horizon with
My lover and my friend.

So kiss me Lady and be my Lady
And I will be your Love.
Let me be the troubadour
That you’ve been dreaming of.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home