Name:
Location: Shire of Trisel, Trimaris

I am in my late forties, a proud husband, father, and a bard. I am a book pedlar by trade and a bookman by vocation. I am a romantic, a realist, and a Believer. I like a good joke, and a bad one even better. I admire all ladies for the innate beauty that is in each one, but my heart is sworn to the fair and gentle Lady Lorelei, who has consented to share my life and my name.

Thursday, February 19, 2009

For Tammy on Valentines Day

It’s been a while since this holiday
Has held any significance for me.
And so I take a moment, now to say
Thank you for the privilege to be
The one who stands beside you in the night;
The one who holds you at the break of day.
For you’re the one who fills me with delight,
And you’re the one who holds my heart in sway.
I cannot tell you what the future holds.
What lies ahead remains a mystery.
But the God whose love us both enfolds
Holds the future for both you and me.
You are my friend, my help, my love, my wife,
With whom it is my joy to share my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home