Name:
Location: Shire of Trisel, Trimaris

I am in my late forties, a proud husband, father, and a bard. I am a book pedlar by trade and a bookman by vocation. I am a romantic, a realist, and a Believer. I like a good joke, and a bad one even better. I admire all ladies for the innate beauty that is in each one, but my heart is sworn to the fair and gentle Lady Lorelei, who has consented to share my life and my name.

Thursday, February 12, 2009

For Edmund and Deanna

Lady Deanna by your many charms
You have won Lord Edmund to your side.
He’s so thrilled by your smile which him disarms,
That you’ve become his life, his joy, his pride.
You’ve taken him from cold and lonely days
To his current state of wedded bliss.
He can’t but smile whene’er his mind replays
The pleasurable memory of your kiss.
He’s grateful for the privilege to share
His life with you, who makes his soul complete.
So he comes heart in hand before you here,
To humbly lay it at his lady’s feet.
For one so overcome with love, it’s hard
To make up words, and so he asked the Bard.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you Raymond!! I was touched that you did that!

8:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home