Name:
Location: Shire of Trisel, Trimaris

I am in my late forties, a proud husband, father, and a bard. I am a book pedlar by trade and a bookman by vocation. I am a romantic, a realist, and a Believer. I like a good joke, and a bad one even better. I admire all ladies for the innate beauty that is in each one, but my heart is sworn to the fair and gentle Lady Lorelei, who has consented to share my life and my name.

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Thank God I'm In Meridies

Filking is fun.



Thank God I’m In Meridies!

Well, life in this kingdom is kind of laid back.
It’s nothing that a stick-jock like me can’t hack.
Cause I don’t have to take too hard of a whack.
Thank God I’m in Meridies.

When morning comes and I hear the horns blow
I armor up and off to the battle I go.
I watch for the cup-shot if someone swings low and
Thank God I’m in Meridies!

Well I’ve got all my gear to be safe on the field,
With duct-taped rattan to make my foes yield.
And I shouldn’t need to carry Blue Cross and Blue Shield, cause
Thank God I’m in Meridies!

Atlanteans hit like the kick of a mule.
A lot of fighters think, “Hey! That’s mighty cool!”
But my Momma didn’t raise me to be a bloody fool, so
Thank God I’m in Meridies!

Well, I got me a helm with a mask like a griddle.
I got duct tape to hold my armor in the middle.
Calibrations nothing but a funny, funny riddle.
Thank God I’m in Meridies!

I’m glad I joined with the S.C.A.
Stick and board is the way I like to play.
If you don’t rhino-hide join with me and we’ll say…..

THANK GOD WE’RE IN MERIDIES!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home