Name:
Location: Shire of Trisel, Trimaris

I am in my late forties, a proud husband, father, and a bard. I am a book pedlar by trade and a bookman by vocation. I am a romantic, a realist, and a Believer. I like a good joke, and a bad one even better. I admire all ladies for the innate beauty that is in each one, but my heart is sworn to the fair and gentle Lady Lorelei, who has consented to share my life and my name.

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

for p. m.

Ask me about this one, sometime.



For p.m.

Blessed are the innocent.
You couldn’t have known that we,
Whose acceptance you needed,
Only wanted a clown,
A court fool for our entertainment.
And you, who wanted so much
To be one of us
Couldn’t see that we
Were only using you.
Blessed are the ignorant.
The truth would have destroyed you.
A gathering of sinners
Needs a lamb for the sacrifice
To be propitiation for its sin.
And you, untouched by iniquity
Because sin was beyond your comprehension,
Were ours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home