Name:
Location: Shire of Trisel, Trimaris

I am in my late forties, a proud husband, father, and a bard. I am a book pedlar by trade and a bookman by vocation. I am a romantic, a realist, and a Believer. I like a good joke, and a bad one even better. I admire all ladies for the innate beauty that is in each one, but my heart is sworn to the fair and gentle Lady Lorelei, who has consented to share my life and my name.

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Clann Mac Aoidh

We gather in a circle round the fire
Breathing in the music and the lore
From ages past; our history entire
Infuses us to make us something more
Than individuals. We are a clan, a tribe,
Made one by blood and culture's memory,
Down through the generations to describe
The unity of kinship: family.
Thus, did our forebears gather in the hills,
United by the same blood that we share,
To share the lore that now in us instills
Our pride and honor in the name we bear.
In tribute to our fathers, here we stand:
We Sons of Fire, with a mighty hand.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home