Name:
Location: Shire of Trisel, Trimaris

I am in my late forties, a proud husband, father, and a bard. I am a book pedlar by trade and a bookman by vocation. I am a romantic, a realist, and a Believer. I like a good joke, and a bad one even better. I admire all ladies for the innate beauty that is in each one, but my heart is sworn to the fair and gentle Lady Lorelei, who has consented to share my life and my name.

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Tell The Story

Who writes the history of kingdoms?
Who records more than mere names?
Who treasures the lore
Of what’s gone before,
And makes sure the memory remains?

Through long nights I’ve sought out the stories,
The legends of heroes gone by;
The tales that last
And connect with the past,
And remind us of wherefore and why.

For it’s what we remember together,
The we see fit to teach and pass on;
Our mutual story
Of past deeds and glory
That binds us together as one.

If we would be truly a kingdom,
More than the sum of our parts,
Then our story’s the key
That allows us to see
What endures and lives on in our hearts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home