Name:
Location: Shire of Trisel, Trimaris

I am in my late forties, a proud husband, father, and a bard. I am a book pedlar by trade and a bookman by vocation. I am a romantic, a realist, and a Believer. I like a good joke, and a bad one even better. I admire all ladies for the innate beauty that is in each one, but my heart is sworn to the fair and gentle Lady Lorelei, who has consented to share my life and my name.

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Christmas Greetings

The Revels of the wintertime are here,
When every hall with celebration rings,
Toasting friends with bottles of good cheer,
Enjoying all the gifts the season brings.

Tis good that we make merry in this way
As long as we don’t fail to keep in mind
The greatest gift twas given on this day
To teach all souls to be both good and kind.

Before we let the coming new year start,
For the moment, let all bustle cease.
Let’s pause and come together in each heart,
In honor of the infant Prince of Peace.

With all the Season’s joy may you be blessed,
This Christmas, in the Shire of Owl’s Nest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home