Name:
Location: Shire of Trisel, Trimaris

I am in my late forties, a proud husband, father, and a bard. I am a book pedlar by trade and a bookman by vocation. I am a romantic, a realist, and a Believer. I like a good joke, and a bad one even better. I admire all ladies for the innate beauty that is in each one, but my heart is sworn to the fair and gentle Lady Lorelei, who has consented to share my life and my name.

Friday, August 03, 2007

Kingdom Road

There is a road that beckons
Us to follow on the way;
Calling us to let our
Mundane Lives be stripped away;
Responding to a memory,
Answering a star;
Our hearts desire revealing us
For who we really are.

Uncomfortable in modern skin,
We journey to the past,
Finding there the imaged form
In which our dreams are cast.
Putting on our other selves,
We answer to the call
To give allegiance to a crown
That binds us, one and all.

Behind us is our past lives,
Before us is a goal.
Our journey on the Kingdom road
Brings healing to the soul.
United in our service,
Obedient to the Throne,
Our greatest pleasure is to claim
The Kingdom as our own.

The Kingdom road’s not easy,
But we will never tire.
For we know that this rocky way
Leads to our heart’s desire.
We find ourselves by offering up
The loyalty that’s owed,
And claim the honor waiting all
Who walk the Kingdom road.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home