Name:
Location: Shire of Trisel, Trimaris

I am in my late forties, a proud husband, father, and a bard. I am a book pedlar by trade and a bookman by vocation. I am a romantic, a realist, and a Believer. I like a good joke, and a bad one even better. I admire all ladies for the innate beauty that is in each one, but my heart is sworn to the fair and gentle Lady Lorelei, who has consented to share my life and my name.

Thursday, October 26, 2017

Greetings unto fair Meridies
From this humble bard who's wandered long
In Trimaris and Atlantia many days.
Finally I sing a homeward song.

Twas mundane cares that caused us to depart;
I and my lovely Lady Lorelei.
But now the Fates have had a change of heart,
And led us back beneath Meridies' sky.

We look forward to old friends and new, of course.
Perhaps I'll have some songs to fill your ears
Around some welcome fire at Castle Wars,
Or when we meet to toast our Forty Years.

What once was rumored, now confirmed as fact.
Corona Vult, Good Gentles, we are back!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home