Name:
Location: Shire of Trisel, Trimaris

I am in my late forties, a proud husband, father, and a bard. I am a book pedlar by trade and a bookman by vocation. I am a romantic, a realist, and a Believer. I like a good joke, and a bad one even better. I admire all ladies for the innate beauty that is in each one, but my heart is sworn to the fair and gentle Lady Lorelei, who has consented to share my life and my name.

Friday, August 18, 2006

License

Poetic license is
To take what is given
And make it what it is,
Only more so;
To reveal the thing
Within the thing,
To transcend the physical,
To connect with the essence
And find what is true,
Even when it isn't,
And to reveal the thing,
Not as it is,
But as it should have been,
Or wants to be,
Or maybe even could be,
Given a little push
In the right direction.
So if I seem to stare
A little too intently,
It's because I seek the words
To describe what isn't there,
But could be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home