Name:
Location: Shire of Trisel, Trimaris

I am in my late forties, a proud husband, father, and a bard. I am a book pedlar by trade and a bookman by vocation. I am a romantic, a realist, and a Believer. I like a good joke, and a bad one even better. I admire all ladies for the innate beauty that is in each one, but my heart is sworn to the fair and gentle Lady Lorelei, who has consented to share my life and my name.

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Reepicheep

Valiant knight errant in service to his sovereign lord
Small in body, but mighty in spirit
Not afraid to appear romantically ridiculous
When he knows he is right
And has the Right on his side
Brave as a lion, though small as a mouse
Refuses to see the impossibility
And so accomplishes it anyway
To whom the honor is reserved
To sail beyond the sunset
To find the shining country of his King
A stout heart, a mighty sword
A gentleman’s gentleman and a scourge
To assembled villains and knaves
Though their numbers seem overwhelming
His joy is to burn bright
Shining in his Master’s service
Confident of the hero’s reward that awaits him
Further up and further in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home