Name:
Location: Shire of Trisel, Trimaris

I am in my late forties, a proud husband, father, and a bard. I am a book pedlar by trade and a bookman by vocation. I am a romantic, a realist, and a Believer. I like a good joke, and a bad one even better. I admire all ladies for the innate beauty that is in each one, but my heart is sworn to the fair and gentle Lady Lorelei, who has consented to share my life and my name.

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Everyday Heroics, Done Dirt Cheap

The armor’s kind of battered I’ll admit.
The sword may be a little rusty, too.
My banner has been torn and stained a bit.
My horse, for pasture, long is overdue.
But when you face a cold and lonely night,
With enemies on all sides circling round,
And you need an ally in the fight
You can depend on to help stand your ground,
Then know you have a friend who’s standing by
To be there when you need him, and you call,
To offer you a shoulder when you cry,
A gentle arm to lift you when you fall.
Heroic deeds done cheap, and rescues free:
I’m your friend whene’er you call on me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home