Name:
Location: Shire of Trisel, Trimaris

I am in my late forties, a proud husband, father, and a bard. I am a book pedlar by trade and a bookman by vocation. I am a romantic, a realist, and a Believer. I like a good joke, and a bad one even better. I admire all ladies for the innate beauty that is in each one, but my heart is sworn to the fair and gentle Lady Lorelei, who has consented to share my life and my name.

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Revelation

This may come as a surprise to you,
But I am at a point in my life
Where I am more interested
In what’s between your ears
Than what’s between your legs.
I’m more turned on by
The workings of your mind
Than any fantasy involving
This part, or that position.
Not that I don’t enjoy a good messy romp,
But that is something I know I can live without
If I have to, and as I have done.
And I value you more
For the passion that drives you,
The rage that fuels you,
And the fight that is in you.
And I would rather stand beside that,
Admiring your blaze,
Though knowing you will never be mine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home