Name:
Location: Shire of Trisel, Trimaris

I am in my late forties, a proud husband, father, and a bard. I am a book pedlar by trade and a bookman by vocation. I am a romantic, a realist, and a Believer. I like a good joke, and a bad one even better. I admire all ladies for the innate beauty that is in each one, but my heart is sworn to the fair and gentle Lady Lorelei, who has consented to share my life and my name.

Sunday, January 14, 2007

You

You are crazy unpredictable
I'm gasping from the ride.
Your fingers wrapped around my heart,
I'm tangled up inside
You make me want to hold you
And kiss your tears away,
Protect you and take care of you,
And listen when you pray,
Let you chase your dreams down,
Knowing I'm your safety net.
How did you get so close to me?
Please come closer yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home