Name:
Location: Shire of Trisel, Trimaris

I am in my late forties, a proud husband, father, and a bard. I am a book pedlar by trade and a bookman by vocation. I am a romantic, a realist, and a Believer. I like a good joke, and a bad one even better. I admire all ladies for the innate beauty that is in each one, but my heart is sworn to the fair and gentle Lady Lorelei, who has consented to share my life and my name.

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Vows: This Ring And With This Kiss

(My rates are very reasonable)

In the garden long ago
When the Earth was new begun,
The Lord took thought on Adam,
That he was all alone,
Without a true companion
With which to share his life.
So the loving Father made for him
Eve to be his wife.
Now as our savior loves his bride,
So do I love you.
And those His spirit has made one
No power can undo.
I'll cherish you, and treasure you
Till we share Heaven's bliss.
Here, now, I seal my promise with
This ring, and with this kiss.

As Ruth did with her Boaz ,
It's my honor to abide
With him who offers me his love,
And seeks me for his bride;
To shelter in his kindness,
And in his labors share.
And wheresoever he may go
I'll find my dwelling there.
Before our friends assembled,
I promise to you this:
Sealed this day with faith in God,
This ring, and with this kiss.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home