Name:
Location: Shire of Trisel, Trimaris

I am in my late forties, a proud husband, father, and a bard. I am a book pedlar by trade and a bookman by vocation. I am a romantic, a realist, and a Believer. I like a good joke, and a bad one even better. I admire all ladies for the innate beauty that is in each one, but my heart is sworn to the fair and gentle Lady Lorelei, who has consented to share my life and my name.

Monday, April 16, 2007

The Meridian Foreign Legion

Although we were not born here.
Although we’ve wandered far.
Still we have found our place, here
Beneath the Southern Star.
Our Banner’s planted in this soil
And we will roam no more.
We’re the Meridian Foreign Legion,
And we’re marching off to war.

CHORUS
We draw swords for Meridies,
Our adopted land.
We’ve made our oaths of loyalty,
And here we’ll take our stand.
We are our Kingdom’s shield wall.
We’ll fight for the Cross and Star.
The Meridian Foreign Legion
Is marching off to war.

You can stick us in the front lines
In the thickest of the fight.
If you need a dirty job done,
You know who’ll do it right.
And when the dust has settled,
Our Kingdom’s foes shall yield.
The Meridian Foreign Legion
Will own the battlefield.

CHORUS

Though in the past we may have
Stood beside you in a fight.
Today we stand against you
In Meridian black and white.
We’re always first to battle.
We march forth with a cheer.
The sooner the victory’s ours,
The sooner we’ll have some beer!

CHORUS twice.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking forward to learning this from the bard himself...

6:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home