Name:
Location: Shire of Trisel, Trimaris

I am in my late forties, a proud husband, father, and a bard. I am a book pedlar by trade and a bookman by vocation. I am a romantic, a realist, and a Believer. I like a good joke, and a bad one even better. I admire all ladies for the innate beauty that is in each one, but my heart is sworn to the fair and gentle Lady Lorelei, who has consented to share my life and my name.

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

The Privilege of the Crown

Kingship is a privilege that’s spun
From equal parts belief and fantasy,
Earned partly by the feats of arms you’ve done,
And partly by our willingness to see
In you person worthy of our crown,
A noble we accept as fit to reign.
So voluntarily, we all bow down,
And name you sovereign of our domain.
So while by combat you have won the throne,
Receiving all the honor you deserve,
You hold that seat by our belief alone,
The people it’s your privilege to serve.
You serve as King as long as you perceive
You reign because it’s our choice to believe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home