Name:
Location: Shire of Trisel, Trimaris

I am in my late forties, a proud husband, father, and a bard. I am a book pedlar by trade and a bookman by vocation. I am a romantic, a realist, and a Believer. I like a good joke, and a bad one even better. I admire all ladies for the innate beauty that is in each one, but my heart is sworn to the fair and gentle Lady Lorelei, who has consented to share my life and my name.

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Admission

Although I do my best to show a front
Of strength and confidence to hold my own.
I grow so weary, having born the brunt
Of years spent living by myself, alone.
While I’m determined to stay strong, indeed.
My insecurities weigh down my head.
Do you think me weak because I need
To be held, and to be comforted?
If I could lay my head upon your breast
And feel your hand lie gentle on my hair,
Then I’d take solace, knowing your nearness
Renews my strength, while leaning on you there.
Then there’s nothing I can’t face when I can see
Shining in your eyes, belief in me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home