Name:
Location: Shire of Trisel, Trimaris

I am in my late forties, a proud husband, father, and a bard. I am a book pedlar by trade and a bookman by vocation. I am a romantic, a realist, and a Believer. I like a good joke, and a bad one even better. I admire all ladies for the innate beauty that is in each one, but my heart is sworn to the fair and gentle Lady Lorelei, who has consented to share my life and my name.

Sunday, January 07, 2007

For You, Where Ever You Are

Lady
I can see that
Your sense of worth
Has been so battered down.
You have been attacked and hurt
So many times by those
Who should have defended you.
Your belief in yourself is so fragile
That you don’t believe me
When I tell you that
You are beautiful, inside and out.
I wish you could see yourself
As I see you,
Shining beautiful despite
All the muck you’ve been through.
I wish you could see
Why I believe in you so,
Why my heart beats with yours
And why I want to be there
When you cry in the night

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home