Name:
Location: Shire of Trisel, Trimaris

I am in my late forties, a proud husband, father, and a bard. I am a book pedlar by trade and a bookman by vocation. I am a romantic, a realist, and a Believer. I like a good joke, and a bad one even better. I admire all ladies for the innate beauty that is in each one, but my heart is sworn to the fair and gentle Lady Lorelei, who has consented to share my life and my name.

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Kiss Me Once By Moonlight

Kiss me once by moonlight,
Gentle, smooth and slow.
There's no one here to see us,
And only we would know.
You can't know how I've wanted
To let slip my control,
And finally tell you how I long
To taste you on my soul.

Although our lips have brushed before,
In friendly concourse met,
No mutual desire
Has passed between us yet.
I'm but a brother to you.
You're amiable, but chaste.
Still, this moment will not come again.
Don't let it go to waste.

For too long I have settled
For safe relationships.
Though I value the meeting of minds,
I treasure the touch of lips.
I can't read your emotions,
My brain's too dense and slow.
Please kiss me like you mean it
If you don't want me to go.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. How incredibly romantic...sigh...just what a girl wants.

3:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to agree with tammy. *sigh* You're making me want to write...

5:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home