Name:
Location: Shire of Trisel, Trimaris

I am in my late forties, a proud husband, father, and a bard. I am a book pedlar by trade and a bookman by vocation. I am a romantic, a realist, and a Believer. I like a good joke, and a bad one even better. I admire all ladies for the innate beauty that is in each one, but my heart is sworn to the fair and gentle Lady Lorelei, who has consented to share my life and my name.

Monday, February 19, 2007

The Revealing

When you wish to know me,
What I think and what I feel,
How I see the world
And how I see you,
Then you will read me,
Seek out my poems
And experience my words,
Look into the window I provide
To see what burdens
Weigh most upon my heart,
And why I treat you as I do.
When your desire to know
Becomes an overwhelming necessity,
Then you will find me open to you.
I will yield to your touch
And offer you my arm.
I am here for you,
But I am not the one
Who maintains the veil between us.
If you want to truly see,
Then you must remove that veil yourself,
That all I have to offer you
May be yours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home