Name:
Location: Shire of Trisel, Trimaris

I am in my late forties, a proud husband, father, and a bard. I am a book pedlar by trade and a bookman by vocation. I am a romantic, a realist, and a Believer. I like a good joke, and a bad one even better. I admire all ladies for the innate beauty that is in each one, but my heart is sworn to the fair and gentle Lady Lorelei, who has consented to share my life and my name.

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Bardic Circle at Pillage on the Plain

How excellent at ending of the day,
When sword and shield hang safe upon the wall,
When all the tools of war are stowed away,
And all have feasted well within the hall,
To gather, then, around a blazing fire;
A company of mutual regard,
Together yielding to the fine desire
To listen to the music of the bard,
Delighting in such words of eloquence
Artfully arranged in melody,
Recording all the pomp and consequence
Of our storied Kingdom’s history.
A Kingdom’s unity is forged in song.
Therefore, gather round and sing along

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home