Name:
Location: Shire of Trisel, Trimaris

I am in my late forties, a proud husband, father, and a bard. I am a book pedlar by trade and a bookman by vocation. I am a romantic, a realist, and a Believer. I like a good joke, and a bad one even better. I admire all ladies for the innate beauty that is in each one, but my heart is sworn to the fair and gentle Lady Lorelei, who has consented to share my life and my name.

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Pillage on the Plains

Set the beacon fires alight.
Let the horns ring great alarms
Heralding the coming fight:
Call our warrior host to arms.
Axe and longbow, sword and spear,
Knight and squire side by side,
Buckle courage, banish fear,
Armed whatever fate betide.
Warriors sweep o’er the field,
Choosing foes in grand melee.
Mighty blows ring out on shield,
Deeds of valor done this day.
Each noble heart anticipates
Rich reward which daring gains.
The glory and plunder that awaits
For each at Pillage on the Plains.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home